Earn $225 per month online in your spare time



There is only so much that I can save (I save 75% of my salary income), without an increase in income, I won’t get any richer.

With the current stagnation of salary increase, I must look elsewhere for side income. Otherwise inflation will catch up on me, and my stagnated salary will be just declining salary.

So I looked online, to look for ideas on how to make money.
There are plenty of suggestions out there on how to make money online. And I have tried almost all of them out.

But I have limitations - time and physical capabilities.
I already work 50 + hours per week. I am also a real estate investor who currently is actively in the market to find another investment property. I am also a share (stock) investor who always studies the market after hours.
I don’t have time to do a side business like bookkeeping, cleaning, babysitting or dog sitting. I don’t have regular hours that I can dedicate to earn side income.

So I must be looking for something that can be done in my spare time whenever and wherever that fits my schedule.

Data Entry was my first choice, however, it was so so hard to actually get one.
Airtasker and freelancer were the other choices. I signed up with keen excitement, I get zero (zero, null. blank) response.

So, the next choice is paid online survey that pay Australians.
I honestly made $450 these 2 months in my off time. It is that easy. Bear in mind, I work 50 hours per week (plus 1.5 hours commute each day). I am a Real Estate investor who is actively in the market looking for my 3rd Investment Property. I cook, prepare dinner and clean every day.

Make $225 per month Online (1).png
PIN For Online Survey.png

I was sceptical at first. But wait!
Don’t be sceptical. It works. It really reaally works. R.E.A.L.L.Y.

As long as you treat it like what it is, a job. Hey, if you want money, you must earn it. (Money Principle number 1).
That means,
Do it diligently, regularly. And take it seriously.


I do it religiously. I do it in during commute to work and from work in the bus or in the train, during lunch break, while waiting for client and/or friends to turn up for appointments or lunch or dinner or break, while watching TV at night, in the bathroom, etc.

Do it diligently, regularly. And take it seriously. I do it religiously. I do it in during commute to work and from work in the bus or in the train, during lunch break, while waiting for client and/or friends to turn up for appointments or lunch or dinner or break, while watching TV at night, in the bathroom, etc.
Earn $ While Waiting.png

Make More Money in Bus or Train.png
PIN For Online Survey.png
Most take less than 5 minutes, and it pays a little dollars. But accumulative e.g. 10 - 20 a day … you can get $10 - $20 a day that means $300 - 600 in one month.

I make $450 these 2 months in my off time. It is that easy.

Tips & tricks:
Sign up to as many as possible, so that u can open ur email let’s say at lunch (use wi fi, coz they might as u to view videos) with a bunch of online surveys that u can do at 1 sitting. These are all work for ozzies (that means pay money to ozzies)

What works for the aussies? What online surveys that pay Australians? Below are the online survey reviews that pay Australians.
They are fantastic online survey company.
They pay REAL FAST, with cold hard cash. The money is cleared (in my experience) within 2 business days.
They are fuss free online survey company that pay Australians.

This online survey company pay Australians with coupons (Woolworths, Coles, Chemist Warehouse, Dominos, etc).
You can opt to use your real name and disclose your bank account to be paid cash.
They have MANY options for you to earn a lot of points.
You can earn money by:
  • Simply visiting a legit websites (my most recent was the site of The University of Melbourne)
  • Signing up for FREE offers
  • Playing FREE games
Even better, when you do your normal shoppings (ASOS, the iconic, bonds, strawberrynet) through them you will get good amount cash backs.

This is also fuss free online survey company that pays you cash into paypal.
Less surveys available in my case but high success rate in my case.

I didn’t have any luck with this one ** at all **.
But it seems that they pay cash.

They pay paypal and coupons. They take a little longer than Vindale to transfer the money into my paypal account, based in my experience. However, coupon is instantaneously produced upon request.

You can earn money through
Filling in paid online surveys,
Being actively involved in their communities,
Testing products
Posting questions on the site wall


So what’s your next step to make $225 in 1 month whilst doing nothing?

  1. Click to Vindale.
  2. Sign up.
  3. Complete 1 easy profile. Concentrate and complete the survey carefully.
  4. And Kaching! Money in the bank
money-1015277_1920.jpg


My tips:
  • Be careful when you answer, think about the surveyor when answering the survey questions
  • Sign up to a bunch of them and ensure that you get them sent to your email mailbox
  • That way when you have time to sit down and do the online surveys, you get a bunch to go through and get paid ^.^
  • Do look through your email invitations from the online surveys, because the pay big bucks for online surveys quite regularly. Most recently they pay $135 for filling in online survey! THat is good money! The last time I did one, it took me 2 hours sitting down which is my unwind time at home after work. No biggy! :)
Note: Cashcrate, I had a hard time trying to get my online survey’s payments to be paid to me  as an Australian. 

My tips:

  • Be careful when you answer, think about the surveyor when answering the survey questions
  • Sign up to a bunch of them and ensure that you get them sent to your email mailbox
  • That way when you have time to sit down and do the online surveys, you get a bunch to go through and get paid ^.^
  • Do look through your email invitations from the online surveys, because the pay big bucks for online surveys quite regularly. Most recently they pay $135 for filling in online survey! THat is good money! The last time I did one, it took me 2 hours sitting down which is my unwind time at home after work. No biggy! :)
Note: Cashcrate, I had a very hard time trying to get my online survey’s payments to be paid to me  as an Australian.

So … what are you waiting for?
Sign up and start getting paid whilst relaxing!

PIN For Online Survey.png

Just Do It! 

Spend a few minutes filling online surveys, minute online tasks and earn lotsa of $$$
Sign up for FREE by clicking below:
Vindale

Earn cash backs and shopping a bargain by signing up for FREE:
Brands Exclusive





Rewardscentral: get cash back when u shop on ASOS, strawberrynet, theiconic

Pricepalget cash back ebay, asos, the iconic, coles, dan murphy’s, woolworths, marks & spencer, living social, hotels.com, priceline, style tread, menulog, david jones, etc.


Ebates: get cash back ebay, kate spade, bloomingdales, saks fifth avenue, nordstrom, cole haan, etc
For cushier income: 
Invest in solid cryptocurrency through Binance
Binance has low fees
Binance provides chance for Australians to invest in a wide array of good cryptocurrencies (the next revolution) with very low fees.

For currency trading use IG

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to save money through budgeting

Budget Planner

How to stick to your budget