6 Simple Tips & Tricks to cook cheap healthy and nutritious meals!
- 1 pot wonder.
Cook 1 pot of meat and vegetables, and eat it with rice or potatoes. It can last two to three days of breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Asian stir fries, with asian vegetables, and eat it with rice.
- Do not cook with fancy sauces. Stick to 1 - 2 sauces or no sauce at all.
- Learn how to cook with lentils, cheap, healthy, nutritious and last long.
- Forget about buying snacks, chips, biscuits and chocolate. They are unhealthy for your body nor your wallet. Stop buying them.
- Snack on fruits and nuts & Sip tea, to snack.
:) Eat your food whilst watching good food cooking online. This helped to make your cooking taste nicer ;)
©™ Kaizen Money Smartt